Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Powerpoint presentations...

I know this is a little late,
but I just want to say thank you and tell everyone who presented their website evaluations that they did a great job.

Over this past week i've been working on my first thematic unit for one of my other classes. I've been using the scholastic site, which is great. I am doing community helpers and they have so many useful and creative ideas for police officers and firefighters. They even gave me useful ways to use the computer in my lessons and I incorporated a lot of the site into my unit.

Another site i was introduced to is http://www.atozteacherstuff.com/ . Most of the lessons on this plan require that you are a subscriber, but you can still find some great stuff, especially for reading.

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Blogs are never late. ;) Don't you love that??

I am glad to hear these sites are helping you in your other classes.

Thanks for posting!