Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...what to say?

I have been looking over several different class websites and I think they are great. I know many teachers who have them, and even better, know how to properly use them! Adding things like notes to parents and what homework assignments are due are great tools for both students and their parents. A classroom website can offer so much more in the learning process. teachers can add links to information, can publish the students work, and can offer an extra way for students to take learning into their own homes.

I found this website that looks great for teachers who want to create a class website but don't really know how...
http://www.busyteacherscafe.com/web_tutorial/webpage_tutorial2.htm

Hopefully when I get my own class I can do some amazing things with my website and really make it a great tool that everyone will love.



on another note....it's been a while since I lasted posted, the only thing I find hard about this class are these postings! I have no idea why though! I just feel like there is a lot to talk about but only so much you can actually say. I usually refer to the tests, syllabus or quizes to get my ideas for my next blog. I mean with technology there are so many different points to discuss and blog about, why am I having this problem. Does anyone else have this problem?

No comments: